Date: 3/4/18 3:17 pm
From: Nathan Hall <hallnatec...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Evergreen Cemetery, Portland ME
Hi all

I had 2 FOY Fox Sparrows at Evergreen Cemetery, Portland along with a
continuing Northern Flicker.

There were also large flocks of Dark-eyed Juncos and Eastern Bluebirds
around and the Black-capped Chickadees and Tufted Titmouse were
particularly vocal.

In addition, earlier today we had 30+ Brant at Kettle Cove and a number of
Razorbills and Black Guillemot at Dyer Point.

Be well,
Nathan Hall
Portland, ME

Maine birds mailing list