Date: 3/3/18 3:35 pm
From: Josh Bruening <87211jjb...>
Subject: [cobirds] Sandhill Cranes-Fort Collins-Larimer

Just had 22 Sandhills flyover my house in Central Fort Collins headed northwest toward Dixon Res/Pine Ridge Natural Area. I’ve never had them this early before. Spring is coming!!!!

Bird is the word!

Josh Bruening
Fort Collins

To view this discussion on the web visit<b9b84c64-ccbc-4e05-b532-3417be2c5641...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!