Date: 3/3/18 9:13 am
From: carolelud <000002d039a22c27-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Purple Martins
On March 1 Purple Martins returned to our line of gourds strung on wire in our horse pasture. They are always a welcome sight. At first there were only three but a fourth showed up a day later. It's spring!! Carole Ludwig. Oconee County, Ga.

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>