Date: 3/3/18 8:18 am
From: Andy Avram <ajavram...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Gull Diversity at Lake Erie Bluffs - Lake County
I led a bird walk this morning for Lake Metroparks at Lake Erie Bluffs and had Herring, Ring-billed, Great and Lesser Black-backed, 1 Glaucous, and 3 Iceland, including 1 Thayer's type. All were flying over, but gulls were continuously moving from 7:30 to 10am.

Please consider joining our Society, at