Date: 3/3/18 7:32 am
From: Steve Loitz <steveloitz...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Leica Binoculars
I have had very good experience with Zeiss and Nikon service. I bashed my
Nikon LXL 8x20 compacts on a rock during a tumble while mountaineering a
few years ago, knocking them out of collimation. Nikon replaced them under
its lifetime no-fault replacement policy for $25 handling fee (saving me
$500 for new compact bins). Last year, Zeiss repaired a 5 y.o. 8x20
monocular after a lens became displaced (due to rough handling, frankly)
under its warranty for free. Both matters were turned around in less than 2

Steve Loitz
Ellensburg WA

Tweeters mailing list

Join us on Facebook!