Date: 3/2/18 7:50 pm
From: Ira Sanders <zroadrunner14...>
Subject: [cobirds] Chihuahuan Ravens - Golden - Jeffco
late this afternoon I had more than 10 Chihuahuan Ravens along the
foothills in Golden.

Ira Sanders
Golden, CO
"My mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading
into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

To view this discussion on the web visit<2BqvRKi7W0jFX5VFV-EZpaOwhwMuvcd7eFqvYM-g...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!