Date: 3/2/18 7:09 pm
From: Mary Keithler <mkeithler...>
Subject: [cobirds] Field trip to Cherry Creek
Hi all,

Somehow Cobirds got in the list of registrants for the Cherry Creek DFO trip for tomorrow. I didn’t mean to send that email about the trip to everyone in Cobirds. I am so sorry. Please ignore that email from me if you did not register for the trip.

Mary Keithler, Arapahoe County

Sent from my iPhone

To view this discussion on the web visit<5806E778-F389-4567-B8E6-398751F00D42...>
For more options, visit
Join us on Facebook!