Date: 3/2/18 6:33 pm
From: 'Mary Keithler' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] field trip tomorrow
HI all,

Thanks for registering for tomorrow’s DFO field trip to Cherry Creek State Park. We will meet at 8 at the west marina parking lot near the Lake House. It looks to be sunny and warm tomorrow, so be sure to bring a hat, water, sunscreen and snacks. Bring a scope if you can. If you can’t come tomorrow, my number is 303-941-7009. You can call or email me if you need to.

See you tomorrow.

Mary Keithler

To view this discussion on the web visit<6E856E94-7DB5-4F60-838E-37E89FB75A91...>
For more options, visit
Join us on Facebook!