Date: 3/1/18 12:04 pm
From: Adam Johnson <adamjohnson.2386...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Red-necked Grebe Present [Larimer]
Grebe still present at City Park at 12:30pm today. It was fishing when I
arrived and the settled down in open water straight south of the picnic
table on the boardwalk near the pier.

Adam Johnson
Fort Collins

On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 8:43:07 AM UTC-7, The "Nunn Guy" wrote:
> Hi all
> I was at City Park at 0800 grebe was sleeping for a bit then awakened and
> was swimming and fishing until I left at 0830. Seems content. Viewed from
> pier on north.
> More photos:
> Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn

To view this discussion on the web visit<1d2fcf8b-705b-4fba-9c37-3329f782ff0e...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!