Date: 3/1/18 6:42 am
From: Mark Glenshaw <mglenshaw...>
Subject: No Sighting-Great Horned Owl Lecture, Cole County, Thursday, March 8
Morning all,

The good folks at River Bluffs Audubon Society in Jefferson City are
bringing me back for a third to present on the Great Horned Owls I have
studied in Forest Park in St. Louis since 2005. This talk will focus on
the owls' mating, nesting and owlets. I will share what I have been able
to observe and document including: mating, nest selection, feeding of the
owlets, fledging and gradual maturation of owlets, and the dispersal of the
owlets with photos and videos to illustrate these behaviors.

Here are the details:

"Forest Park Owls: Mating, Nesting and Owlets"
Thursday, March 8, 6:30pm
River Bluffs Audubon Society,
Talk held at: Runge Conservation Nature Center
330 Commerce Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109

I hope to see you there. Thank you!

Mark H.X. Glenshaw