Date: 2/28/18 4:11 pm
From: Sally Isacco <disacco...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Woodcocks back!- Colburn Rd. & Rt 44
I know they have been reported just about everywhere,  but tonight is
the first night we have heard ours.  We had at least 3;  very active
around 6:45PM.  We were walking the bike trail along 44 just north of
Colburn Rd.  Can't believe how warm it is. So nice to hear them minus
the traffic noise from 44.  Also had 2 Canada Geese.

Sally Isacco, Chardon-Lake County

Please consider joining our Society, at