Date: 2/28/18 1:55 pm
From: Cavigelli, Michel <Michel.Cavigelli...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fwd: vultures?
Anyone have an answer for Aubin? If so, please respond directly to him and cc me please. Thx!

Michel Cavigelli
Greenbelt, PG Co

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Aubin Maynard <amaynard...><mailto:<amaynard...>>
Date: February 28, 2018 at 4:19:14 PM EST
To: "Cavigelli, Michel" <Michel.Cavigelli...><mailto:<Michel.Cavigelli...>>
Subject: vultures?

Question for you. Do you know if vultures nest anywhere in the Anacostia Watershed? I see them everywhere, but never seen them nesting.

Aubin Maynard
Environmental Planner IV
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
777 North Capitol Street, NE, Suite #300
Washington, DC 20002-4290
202*962*3233 (direct)
202*731*5594 (cell)

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!