Date: 2/28/18 1:12 pm
From: Clayton Koonce <cg.koonce...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: P95 where are you?
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 9:27:51 AM UTC-5, John McKitterick wrote:
> The trumpeter swan that was gracing the storm-water pond in the cloverleaf at Rt. 29 and Broken Land Parkway in Columbia has not been reported since Monday morning. Has anyone seen her in the Columbia area? Or has she joined the skeins of geese and Tundra swans heading north, not to be seen until next year?
> --John McKitterick
> Columbia, MD

I had noticed that the reports had stopped. I've been at Lake Kittamaqundi and Centennial Lake today -- no swans at either place. I always kept an eye on Lake K. while we had the recent trumpeters (P95 and the one before) on that cloverleaf pond, because they are so close to each other. I wondered if they would hop over to the lake, but so far I have not seen that happen.

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!