Date: 2/27/18 7:39 pm
From: Janet Millenson <janet...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] tundra swans over Ellicott City

After reading your post just now, I looked up the sounds of Tundra Swans
online. A minute or two later, I was startled to hear the EXACT SAME
SOUNDS from outside my window. (A new yard bird!!) I couldn't have
guessed what species it was without your "heads-up" -- thanks!

Janet Millenson
Potomac, MD (Montgomery County)
"Look at the birds!" -- Pascal the parrot

On 2/27/2018 9:32 PM, Paul Woodford wrote:
> I just heard some tundra swans heading north over my house a few minutes ago.
> Paul Woodford
> Ellicott City, MD

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!