Date: 2/27/18 9:51 am
From: JimC <jimcancil...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Birding in Ocean City
On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 7:32:07 AM UTC-5, BirdingCarol wrote:
> Great day yesterday at my bayfront development at 67th Street in Ocean City: two FOS phoebes, two oystercatchers, a black-crowned night heron and a first-ever-for-me-in-OC fox sparrow. Happy birding!

Same with us Carol. In nearly 30yrs we had never seen a Fox Sparrow over here, off the Nanticoke, until this year. (my wife has only been retried for about 5yrs... so they may been here before)

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!