Date: 2/26/18 12:53 pm
From: Michael Parrish <michael...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Question about 2009 GOS meeting in Rome
I've misplaced some of my old field notes from the GOS 2009 spring
meeting in Rome.  Could someone remind me the location of the boardwalk
through a marsh where our group heard Virginia Rails on May 2?  I
believe it was the wetlands area at Georgia Highlands College, but I
wanted to double check.

Michael Parrish
Starkville, MS

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>