Date: 2/26/18 8:22 am
From: Marisa Oliva <moliva...>
Subject: [texbirds] Long-eared Owl has returned to EWBC
Good afternoon folks,
The Long-eared Owl has been refound at EWBC. Please check in at the Fee
Booth for information on the location. EWBC grounds and buildings will
close at 5 pm today.

We also would like to remind all birders and photographers to stay on the
trails, stay behind yellow tape line and/or stay at least 20 feet away from
the owl. We are short staffed today, so we are asking for you help in
keeping the owl from becoming stressed or agitated.

Thank you, and for any questions please feel free to call us at (956)

*Marisa E. Oliva-Rodriguez, Manager*

Edinburg Scenic Wetlands & World Birding Center

​PO Box 1079

714 Raul Longoria Rd

Edinburg, Texas 78540

956.381.9922 O 956.381-0175 F