Date: 2/25/18 5:44 pm
From: jon diller <000000e7eb05d7da-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] red shouldered hawk
While hiking the Wabash trail in Fulton county near Swanton,Ohio one of my granddaughters and I had a excellent view of a mature Red-Shouldered hawk sitting on a fence post.
The sun was just at the right angle to highlight all of it's beautiful colors.
Eden was quite excited as was I,never have a camera when I need it.

Please consider joining our Society, at