Date: 2/25/18 12:18 pm
From: Jeff Wells <jwboreal...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Dovekies and murres at Cliff House late yesterday and Turkey Vulture
Allison and I made a late day run down to the Cliff House in York yesterday
(2/24) and had the pleasure of watching two Dovekies and two Thick-billed
Murres up close and personal from the northern outlook. We didn’t really
try to scan the rest of the area to see if there were more as we just
enjoyed watching the ones in front of us until we had to leave. Very cool
to see them close together to see the amazing size difference.

On the way down we also saw a Turkey Vulture over I-95 in Kennebunk.

Jeff Wells

Maine birds mailing list
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!