Date: 2/25/18 11:22 am
From: Melinda Allen <melindaallen...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Baltimore Oriole
I observed a Baltimore Oriole this morning on a feeder in my neighbor's yard. I also spotted him in a tree in my yard. I've never seen one locally and they are listed as rare for this area. I have high-quality photographs as well.

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>