Date: 2/25/18 6:32 am
From: Shannon Fair <shannonmfair...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Possible RUFF, Altamaha WMA, McIntosh County
Hi Birders - I am looking at a excellent RUFF candidate this morning (2/25/18) at Altamaha WMA - Butler Island in McIntosh County. The bird is in the only pond with decent water in between the two far towers and associating with tons of yellowlegs. There are also some STILT SANDPIPERS out there. I am trying to get some decent diagnostic photos and will post more details later.

Happy birding!

/ )
Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>