Date: 2/24/18 1:55 pm
From: 'arvind panjabi' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Cassin's Finches and Redpoll, Larimer Co.
6 Cassin's Finches showed up at my place this morning in Horsetooth Lake Estates west of Fort Collins, along with a lone Common Redpoll, after a fresh 6" in light fluffy powder last night. Perhaps if my window was not so dirty this shot would have been in focus...

Arvind Panjabi 5700' feet, Larimer County, CO On the north slope of Milner Mtn Mountain mahogany shrubland and grassland

To view this discussion on the web visit<658431338.4911125.1519509299517...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!