Date: 2/24/18 5:46 am
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: Re: [GeneseeBirds-L] Salamanders and some nice birds
Hi Martha,

I’m not surprised by this. Early in the week when we had a moist evening after a 70 degree day, I commented to Lew that maybe the salamanders would come out. I guess the night was good, but the ponds still to frozen.

We have been hearing lots of birds singing mating calls and House Sparrows have been carrying nesting material into our Blue bird box.