Date: 2/23/18 3:00 pm
From: Sue Riffe <sheflew...>
Subject: [cobirds] Snowy Owl - Boulder

At 3:20 pm I had a juvenile Snowy Owl fly across the road. I was about one
mile east of SR 36 on Nelson Road. The bird flew across the road flying
NNW. There is a ton of snowy open fields in this area. I scoped north on
Nelson and south from St Vrain Road and couldn't refined it. Be on the

Sue Riffe
Lyons, CO

To view this discussion on the web visit<2BEOJRq6907A...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!