Date: 2/23/18 9:44 am
From: Steve Huy <grisly.remains...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Konterra Drive fields and ponds (private property, restricted access)
Is this being posted here because the violators are members of this group? I would think with all the warnings that the members know not to trespass at this property. If they are ignoring it, continued warnings are not going to make a difference. I think that rather than repeated posts here the offending individuals should be targeted. Perhaps these constant public reminders that this place exists and has things of interest is creating more of a problem?

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!