Date: 2/23/18 8:56 am
From: Luger <havtrav43...>
Subject: [cobirds] Cassin's Finches and Redpoll flock, Larimer County
Just had a large flock of Cassin's Finches move through my neighborhood. We were able to count 23 but there were probably more. With them were at least four Common Redpolls. They were in the area for about ten minutes in the tops of large elm trees. We live 1/2 mile south of Horsetooth Mtn Open Space. The flock was last seen moving east.
Greg Luger
Fort Collins

To view this discussion on the web visit<f29916d7-8b99-4598-a711-3430201e681e...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!