Date: 2/22/18 5:51 am
From: Fred Shaffer <glaucousgull...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Osprey in Mayo
I received an e-mail from Cynthia Bravo, who reported seeing an Osprey yesterday (February 21) in Mayo.  The details are copied as follows: "Saw the first Osprey of the year this morning over Deep Pond at Beverly/Triton Beach Park near Mayo.  It's the earliest that I've ever seen one around here."  Spring is on the way.  Good birding,
Fred <ShafferGlaucousGull...>, Anne Arundel

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!