Date: 2/22/18 3:52 am
From: James Wilson <birdmanjfw...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Geese and Woodcocks
Yesterday morning (Wednesday) I had 3 gaggles of Canada Geese flying high and definitely heading north. I am sure the southerly winds helped.

I have about 40 acres of farmer's fields across the street from my house. The field is lined with woods on 2 sides with a stream flowing thru the woods. I was out listening for woodcocks for the past 2 nights with no luck. I have had them before in these fields. Any woodcocks being heard??
Jim Wilson

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!