Date: 2/19/18 2:41 pm
From: Barry Blust <barryblust...>
Subject: Re: Asian visitors to Middle Creek
My thoughts when I first noticed this a few years ago was that they could be seeing this as a great photographic opportunity. I wondered how many were birders and suspected the majority were only photographers.

Barry E. Blust
(from iPad)
Glenmoore, PA
Chester County

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe."

-- John Muir

> On Feb 19, 2018, at 5:01 PM, Herbert Flavell <herb1013...> wrote:
> I read your email to my sister and she said that she read somewhere that the Asian people are getting into bird watching more and more each year. Herb Flavell Gods Knob Milk Cn Corners Susquehanna County.
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Join us on Facebook!