Date: 2/19/18 8:01 am
From: Elizabeth Fedorko via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Thank You!

We had a great long weekend in the Outer Banks! For the most part the
weather was wonderful. We birded from Bodie Lighthouse to Cape Hatteras,
Alligator River, Lake Mattamuskeet, Jennette's Pier, and Corolla. It was
our first time birding there and we drive lots of miles and even added 6
life birds to our list.

Thank you to Jeff Blalock, Larry Cartwright, Jeffery Wright, Stephen
Johnson, and Mary Foster! You all rock with your excellent advice and

Cheers and Happy Birding!

Beth and Dan Fedorko
Falls Church, VA