Date: 2/18/18 12:53 pm
From: Luger <havtrav43...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mountain Bluebirds in Larimer County
While watching for birds today around my feeders 1/2 mile south of Horsetooth Mtn Open Space, we saw two Mountain Bluebirds sitting on the power line to my house. It's the first time this year.
Greg Luger

To view this discussion on the web visit<9e6f8be8-900e-4060-b6c5-63d9af256c13...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!