Date: 2/17/18 11:20 am
From: Vicki DeLoach <vldeloach...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Sandhill cranes - now - Bradshaw Farm/Cherokee Co.
Just heard cranes from our lower yard while shooting flowering quince -
off over the golf course in a cloudy sky to the west or southwest. Just
5-10 minutes ago. I don't know yet how many or which direction. Heading
back out with Harry to see if we can spot them. Spring has sprung up here
in Cherokee!

Vicki DeLoach

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>