Date: 2/16/18 1:28 pm
From: Ed Laster <elaster523...>
Subject: Re: Swans in Heber
I know it is too late for this to be of value today, but Terry Butler, my granddaughter and I visited Magness Lake today and found no Swans.

We did however get great views of 4 Common Merganser, all adult female. Lots of Ring-necked duck, a lone Bufflehead and a Bald Eagle that scattered a nearby group of ducks.

The swans were present at the Hiram Rd. pond close to Hwy. 110. About 70 Trumpeters and 2 Tundra with a lone snow goose that looked pretty bewildered standing among this group.

Ed Laster
Little Rock

> On Feb 16, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Jerry Butler <jerrysharon.butler...> wrote:
> Anyone know if they are still there?
> Peace and Birds Jerry Butler

Join us on Facebook!