Date: 2/15/18 8:25 am
From: Tim Johnson <johnsthotrnstn...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: suggestions for books on migration
We like the Atlas of Bird Migration edited by Jonathan Elphick, published
by the Natural History Museum of the United Kingdom, 2007 or later. Lots
of maps, but not specific to Colorado. Candice and Tim Johnson, Denver

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 8:16:11 PM UTC-7, <wwi......> wrote:
> I would welcome suggestions for books on bird migration, including maps,
> not necessarily but preferably with information specific to Colorado.
> willem van vliet--
> Boulder

To view this discussion on the web visit<d76fc763-e6f5-4c7a-84f9-295a1330bbb5...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!