Date: 2/14/18 5:52 pm
From: Bob & Carol Yutzy <boby...> [shasta_birders] <shasta_birders-noreply...>
Subject: [shasta_birders] Harlan's Hawk returns again this year!
Hello all,

Happily we report that the Harlan's Red-tailed Hawk we first had on Dec.
31, 2012, and that we saw last on Feb 24th, 2017, has returned to the
Whitmore Plains.  A photos of this bird is in Shasta Birders photos, in
Bob Yutzy's Photos. Rough calculation this bird would be at least be 5 &
1/2 years old!

Found today on our Jelly Ferry to Millville Plains Hawk Count. Full
results to follow.

Bob

--
Bob & Carol Yutzy, Shasta, CA