Date: 2/13/18 12:29 pm
From: langdon stevenson <langdonstevenson...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Redhead on Corte Madera Creek
Of local interest I observed a male Redhead this morning at 11:00 AM resting on the south shore of Corte Madera Creek about 100 yards east of the bridge on Bon Aire Road
between Larkspur and Greenbrae. As I watched, the Redhead got up and swam slowly toward the north side of the creek. This location is less than 1/4 mile south of Marin General Hospital.

Lang Stevenson
San Rafael

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)