Date: 2/13/18 11:20 am
From: Thor Manson <thormanson...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] R.F.I. Sandia Peak rosy finches
Hi New Mexican Birders: I have a birding friend coming down from British Columbia the second week of March to visit in Green Valley. While here, he would like to take a run over to Sandia Peak to see the rosy finches. I have a question on that possibility. I had another friend who went up Sandia Peak in November, and he said the store/cafe was closed, but that someone was still putting out seed. Does anyone have any updates on that situation, as I am assuming having seed out greatly increases the chances of seeing all 3 species. Replying off line is obviously fine. Thanks, Thor

Thor Manson

Green Valley, Arizona