Date: 2/13/18 9:44 am
From: SequoiaAudubon Society <sequoia_audubon_society...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] SAS: Windy Hill Portola Valley; Sat Feb 17; 8:0am - Noon; Great Backyard Bird Count!

Great Backyard BirdCount!
Windy Hill Open Space Preserve – Sausal Pond area
Saturday, February 17, 8:00am – 12:00pm
Join us at this special location for the Great Backyard Bird Count! Bring snacks,water, layers and sun protection. Directions:Traveling north on I-280, take the Alpine Road exit; go west on Alpine Road tothe corner with Portola Road (there is a stop sign there). Take a right onPortola Road and look for the MROSD sign indicating Windy Hill Parking to theleft. Traveling south on I-280, get off at Sand Hill Road and travel southwest.Sandhill Road becomes Portola Road just past Jasper Ridge. Stay attentive foran equestrian center; after that, look to your right for the Windy Hill parkingarea. Leader: Jennifer Rycenga. Contact: <gyrrlfalcon...>
View this event on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/217384005489184/
Learn more & join us at:
www.sequoia-audubon.org
www.facebook.com/SequoiaAudubon

SAS is currently seeking volunteers; for info:
http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/volunteer.html

Join us on Facebook!