Date: 2/13/18 8:07 am
From: Lamont <lamont...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] RFI - SE AZ birds in late March
As an out-of-state birder who has been coming to SE AZ more than 10 years, I
can not stress too much how valuable the Tucson Audubon Society book,
“Finding birds in Southeast Arizona” is. There will be maps, landmarks and
nuances described that are real time-savers.
See their website and I have no financial interest.

Lamont Brown
Denton, Texas

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:25:08 -0800
From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] RFI - SE AZ birds in late March

Thanks, All! I really appreciate the quick responses - looks like we’ll be
visiting SE AZ last week of March :).

On to the next RFI, then!

We’ll, of course, start studying eBird records, Audubon Society check-lists,
etc, but nothing is as good as local advice.

I have so far received recommendations for the following