Date: 2/12/18 5:20 pm
From: James Sherwonit via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] C.O.A. Big January
Thanks John,I thought maybe I messed up - I had an email to you stuck in my draft folder but I guess you got it anyway.
On Monday, February 12, 2018, 1:18:56 PM EST, John Marshall via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

I owe James Sherwonit a major apology. He submitted a list with 96 species
which I failed to notice in my spam folder. I will redo the list over the
course of the next couple of days to include James’ report.
--
John Marshall

Watertown
http://www.johnsbirdinglinks.com/