Date: 2/12/18 3:55 pm
From: Laura Look <lauracaus...> [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Briones RP Vesper Sparrow
The VESPER SPARROW continued about mid-day today (Feb. 12) at the
Upper Sindicich Lagoon at Briones Regional Park. The first time I
walked by, I saw only Savannahs and a Lincoln's. When I passed by a
little later, the Vesper was foraging literally at the trail junction
marker for the Briones Crest Trail and the Lagoon Trail. While I
watched, it ranged up and down the fence line along the trail.

Park info & map: http://www.ebparks.org/parks/briones

Good birding,
--
Laura Look
Pinole, CA

To contact the list Administrator go to: <EBB_Sightings-owner...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)