Date: 2/12/18 1:39 pm
From: Bob & Carol <boby...> [shasta_birders] <shasta_birders-noreply...>
Subject: [shasta_birders] Yahoo Groups picture loading and observing pictures
Hello all,

I too am unable to load pictures in Shasta Birders Yahoo Group - and I
can only see some pictures by others in Shasta Birders. When I go to
other groups like CVBirds, NWCalBirds, etc., I am unable to see any
photos by anyone.

To me obviously, Yahoo Groups is having some problems all over the
place.  Not sure what to do next except see if it gets better in the
next couple days.  Maybe they are doing a rebuild or some such procedure
at Yahoo.com.

Re: the moderator - it got stuck on me from Ray Bruun and Rob Santry.
As far as I know there is little that can be done by a moderator except
try to find out who might know what is wrong and when will it will be
fixed.

Bob

Bob & Carol, Shasta CA

Posted by: Bob & Carol <boby...>