Date: 2/12/18 12:26 pm
From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] RFI - SE AZ birds in late March
Thanks, All! I really appreciate the quick responses - looks like we’ll be visiting SE AZ last week of March :).

On to the next RFI, then!

We’ll, of course, start studying eBird records, Audubon Society check-lists, etc, but nothing is as good as local advice.

I have so far received recommendations for the following areas:

Madera Canyon
Florida Canyon
Sierra Vista area (Miller, Ramsey, Carr Canyons)
Huachuca Canyon (with some time planned in to get a "base-pass ID”)
Grasslands/Riparian area near San Pedro House

Are there other spots that we should plan on visiting during our planned stay (we’ll have eight full days of birding from Sun Mar 25 - Sun Apr 1).

Thanks for the useful replies and good birding,

Nagi & Taghrid.