Date: 2/11/18 4:11 pm
From: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Bald Eagle @ Año Nuevo 2/11/18
While waiting for the start of our guided walk to see the Elephant Seal colony at Año Nuevo this morning, my son Lucas and I were treated to an immature BALD EAGLE flying around north of the visitor center.

The eagle stayed in view for close to 10 minutes between 11 - 11:10 a.m. It appeared to be a 3rd-4th cycle bird with a grizzled/patchy body and mostly white head and tail.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)