Date: 2/11/18 12:27 pm
From: Adam Dudley <adam.dudley...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Coyote point snow goose
Hi folks, I was just driving North along Hwy 101 opposite Coyote Point when i thought I saw the snow goose previously reported by Rob Furrow. It looked like it was on the golf course near the ponds visible from the freeway.

I exited at Penninsula and drove along North Bayshore Road - sure enough the snow goose is at the golf course ponds visible from North Bayshore Road: 12:10pm.

Good birding,

Adam

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Adam Dudley <adam.dudley...>