Date: 2/11/18 11:54 am
From: sharon kearns <skwalks...>
Subject: Re: Question: Jefferson Co Snowy Owl
We visited earlier today and found people to be friendly. I told them a
bit about the owl and how this is a special bird to see in WV. We stayed on
the road in full visibility of drivers and there was no problem with people
passing us on the road. Please do not pull onto the shoulder grass as it is
very wet and would cause a problem with marring and sinking in.
Sharon Kearns
Leesburg, Loudoun Co. Va
Hillsboro, Pocahontas Co. WV

--
Sharon Kearns Leesburg, Loudoun Co. Va or Hillsboro, Pocahontas Co. WV

Join us on Facebook!