Date: 2/11/18 9:57 am
From: Hopkins, Jeff A. <Jeff.Hopkins...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Gyrfalcon - Warren County - Yes
JerseyBirders:

I haven't seen it posted on any of the NJ listserves yet, so...the dark phase gyrfalcon was seen this morning sitting on a telephone pole near the intersection of Oberly and Snyders Roads in Alpha.

It was present at about 8:30 this morning. I'm not sure whether it's still there now or it's off hunting nearby.

Good luck!

Jeff Hopkins
Whitehall, PA

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE: Information transmitted in this email is proprietary to Versum Materials and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please inform the sender and delete this mail from your records.

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Join us on Facebook!