Date: 2/10/18 11:41 am
From: Bill Thurman <bill.masterofmusic...>
Subject: Re: FW: Greenwire: FWS turns to cell towers to track whooping cranes
I did an internet search for: "how bad is the species extinction rate for
wildlife in America compared to other countries?"
I was given this. An article by Simon Worrall in the National Geographic
Magazine that appeared August 20, 2014. A good photo of the Whooping Crane
was right there at the beginning of the piece. I wanted to make more of an
impact by sharing this by email as well as the photo, but the site wouldn't
allow that. Look up that Nat. Geographic Magazine article by that writer.
It is an extremely interesting compilation of information on extinction
which obviously nearly happened to the Whooping Crane. The consequences of
human behavior and human indifference are fully exploited and revealed.

Bill Thurman

Join us on Facebook!