Date: 2/10/18 10:59 am
Subject: GOLDEN EAGLE @ Seabrook Island, SC
Hi folks,
While birding with 15 naturalists from Mountain Trail Outdoor School, we all saw an adult GOLDEN EAGLE fly over the marsh. We all saw it for over a minute and everyone was able to see the key features: chocolate brown all over, except for golden shoulders and nape. No white at all. Large eagle with smaller head than Bald Eagle.
This may be the same adult I saw about 4 weeks ago from same location.
Keep you eyes to the skies.
Happy Birding,
David

Director of Environmental Education
St. Christopher Camp & Conference Center
Seabrook Island, SC

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Join us on Facebook!