Date: 2/10/18 4:52 am
From: Warblers Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary <warblerwoods...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Elegant Trogan
I would think that looking for this bird would be more productive in better weather and later in the day.
I know our Golden-Crowned Sparrow prefers messy and cooler weather, but that is closer to where he belongs. Tomorrow, he has been here for 2 months!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

> On Feb 9, 2018, at 9:04 PM, Shirley Wilkerson <shirley.wilkerson...> wrote:
>
> We were among others looking for the bird from 9:20 till 3:20 today.
> People scattered along the trail, high and low, in the mist, and
> otherwise. Nothing (unless it showed up after 3:20.
> Shirley and Dan Wilkerson
> Bryan

> from the List Owner

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds